Customer Support Process – TAT’s and SLA’s
Customer can get in touch with support team on either call/ e-mail as mentioned below:
Working Hours: 9 am to 9 pm (Monday – Saturday, except National Holiday)
Query tracking mechanism:
- Any complaint received - either verbally, via email or in writing - from the customers, shall be logged into the state-of-the art web-based software namely Freshdesk. With this Happay shall not only ensure that all the complaints
received are recorded and resolved, but shall also ensure effective monitoring / escalation mechanism to the senior functionary responsible so as to make sure that none of the complaints remain unresolved.
- The internal mechanism for recording and resolution of complaints shall operate smoothly at all times and shall be monitored on daily basis.
- Complaints shall be tracked and closed only after resolution of the customers’ grievance.
- The customer support team of Happay shall be available to deal with the issues relating to services provided by Outsourced Agencies and Happay will ensure that the respective outsourcing service providers resolve customer issues
expeditiously and effectively.
- Complaints shall be resolved in a proper and time bound manner with detailed advice to the customer. In case the resolution needs time, an interim response, acknowledging the complaint shall be issued.
- Customer Complaints received through Emails shall be responded through Email Only.
Query resolution process:
- For any email received on email@example.com / or any call, the first reply must go within 30 minutes
- The reply will have the ticket number
- Expected time of resolution or expected time of next status update
- Ticket assigned to concerned person in Happay Operations team
- In case it is a new ticket, assignment will be done depending on the work-load on each agent or issue type.
- For any old/re-opened issue, it will be assigned to agent who had worked on it earlier.
Query resolution TAT
- Any query depending on Operation team must be resolved within 4 hours of mail receipt. In case of any delay, customer needs to be well informed.
- Any query which requires minor tech support, must be resolved by EOD. In case it is not resolved within 24 hours, it should be escalated to IT head.
- The customer should be updated about the expected time of resolution over email or call
- Customer should be informed after resolution on call or mail
- Any query pending on third party - the TATs to be followed and customer to be informed accordingly
- In case customer still insists on faster resolution, Operations Head will talk to him/her.
- Once the issue is resolved, ticket should be closed and mail should go to customer with an option to re-open the ticket.
||System Configuration, Policies and Workflow*
|Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance activity
||To be resolved on priority
||Export of data(User and expenses data)
|Expense creation and report submission
|Addition of category and user tags
|New user activation
||Username/password issue in Happay Employee/Admin portal or app
|Modification of user details
|On-demand onsite visit by Happay personnel
< 2 working hours
||Happay Support [firstname.lastname@example.org, 08061776177]
<8 working hours
||Dedicated Account Manager
|>1 working day
||Head of Operations (email@example.com)
|>2 working days
Grievance Redressal Policy
- In case a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the customer support team, the customer shall be provided an option to write to the Head of Operations through an e-mail.
- All complaints received at the COO’s desk shall be handled End-to-End by a dedicated team under the account management team. A weekly update of all complaints received at the COO’s desk shall be sent to the COO.
- Feedback by way of complaints as well as in structured Customer support meetings shall be analyzed and acted upon. Operation Head shall be responsible to drive process improvement in coordination with other functions.
- The quality of customer service rendered by the Happay shall be reviewed / examined by Head of Operations on regular intervals.
- In case a customer requires further redressal of an issue, he or she can connect directly with Happay's partner Bank over the official support channel of the Bank.