A great sales team on the field is a very important component of having a successful business. The issue is there are various problems that hamper the efficiency of a sales team. Therefore it is vital to come up with a solution to all these issues, and ensure maximum productivity. Let’s take a look at some of these issues, and then we’ll tell you how we can turbocharge your sales team:
Every member of the on-field sales team needs to have access to enough cash in order to function. There are various expenses involved, from fuel to client dinners. It presents a real challenge to ensure that the cash requirements are met in a timely manner.
With the volume of cash being handled, it is virtually impossible to ensure that every expense is accounted for. There is a high degree of difficulty for managers and employers to have proper visibility and control on the official expenses incurred by a sales team.
Need for Receipts:
The sheer number of expenses incurred by a sales team means that there will be a large number of receipts that need to be diligently collected by the salesforce. More often than not, this does not occur, and the only two possible outcomes are either a deduction of the expense from the employee or a loss taken by the company for the relevant amount, both of which are highly undesirable.
Managers and employers spend a lot of time reviewing and approving expense reports filed by employees, in order to ensure that company policies are being followed in the incurring of business expenditure. This leads a huge loss in productivity, where the time could be better spend on more important matters.
Accounting and Reconciliation:
The accounts teams have to handle a high volume of expense reports, where there is a chance of missing receipts, expenses non-compliant to policy, etc., and this again leads to a lot of issues with the reconciliation with a loss of productivity on the everyone’s end, as expense reports need to be refilled due to these reasons, and there is a chance of reimbursements not given due to non-compliant expense. There is a major lack of control in these areas.
The Happay Solution:
Here at Happay, we have come up with the ultimate expense management solution for your sales team. Here are some of the key benefits of using Happay:
- Go cashless with our Happay Cards and disburse cash with the click of a button from our web dashboard or mobile app.
- Real time visibility over expenses incurred on the Happay Card.
- 100% control. Limit the funds available on each card individually. Load and withdraw funds instantly. Control how and where cards can be used.
- Eliminate the need to carry receipts with our mobile app. Just click a picture of the receipt, and upload it onto our servers.
- Your sales team can save a lot of time with our automated expense reporting system.
- Review and approve or reject expense reports on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Accounting teams can reconcile and approve expense reports, and further integrate the reports into your accounting software.
Automate Expense Reports With Happay
And Get 42 More Days To Grow Your Business.
A great sales team on the field is a very important component of having a successful business. The issue is there are various problems that hamper the efficiency of a sales team.